Saturday, October 23, 2010

SAINT LOUIS MISSOURI

Today we really just slept in and decided to explore St Louis a little. Since we have a stupid oclock flight in the morning we had to repack and wanted a bit of a chillax day.
A trip to St Louis after the bud factory of course isn't worth it if you don't go to Crown Candy Kitchen as seen on Man vs Food. Its a very old looking place thats like going back in time.
His challenge at  this one was to drink 5 thickshakes in half an hour. Easy you think? One thickshake the really the equilivant of 2 1/2 normal thickshake glasses. He didn't make it, he had one glass to go and vomed.
We all tryed a flavour each, Adam got Choc Banana and I had Marshmellow Malt. We both had all of it (yes 2 1/2 thickshakes) and I spent the next 2 hours wandering around St Louis trying to keep that mo fo down.
We checked out the arch
Then we went to this cobblestone place and BMFD you didn't tell us about your restaurant!!

We didn't eat there because not only were we stuffed from the thickshakes but we figured Ginger wouldn't be cooking she'd be too busy drinking tons of alcohol so we didn't bother this time.
We went back to the room for a while and repacked then thought I'm hungry so lets go eat. We went to Hardee's and it was SUPURB. Adam had a burger and i had a burrito (my latest yum). We will go back later for dinner I think!
One thing I forgot we were looking for a Halloween Store to look at - this place goes mental for that, we so wanted to buy tons of stuff but check out whats just in front of a chuch for sale!
So in Summary, I'm moving to St Louis, working at the Bud Factory, I'll drive there in my '64 Impala of course (not that I've seen more than one yet!!!) and eating at Hardees.

Tootallo.

2 comments:

  1. Your not moving there, i wont let you :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that u guys did the man vs food challenge

    sooo jealous

    and yeh ur not moving there lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers