Thursday, October 21, 2010

ATLANTA GEORGIA TO ST LOUIS MISSOURI

Another early start today as we had about 666 states to go through!
Hey Micum check this out, you never told me!

After we got through Georgia we were in Tennessee where we stopped for lunch in Nashville at what we hoped was a genuine western bbq place. Adam got the pork sandwich and he loved it, I got the chicken sandwich and they asked do you want white or dark meat…. Then they gave me two slices of bread with half a fucking chicken slapped ontop!

Next state we went through was  Kentucky. The scenery here was real prutty… and the accent was so deep and southern. Not as many billboards just lots of trees.

We flew threw Kentucky, thinking about some people we know where one is from Louisville and his wife is an aussie. HI GUYS!!

Next state was Illinois. We were waving to you the whole time Paige!!

I have to be honest we were all kinda over the drive a little in Illinois, its about 8 hours or so by now and it was getting a little old. Still was awesome and I’d definitely do it again.
FINALLY we hit St Louis – Missouri!

Where we checked in (staying at the Hilton which overlooks the St Louis Cardinal’s ballpark), ate dinner and now drinking Bud Select 55 – never heard of it? DELICIOUS

4 comments:

  1. lol yeah Illinois!!! Too bad you couldn't come up to the good part of Illinois (like Chicago!) but I am glad you are enjoying your trip and I'm sure you will have a blast on the Budweiser tour!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see the Kentucky state motto anywhere "getting lucky in Kentucky" actually that isn't the state motto, but it was a hilarious shirt I saw one time :) I travel interstate 70 all the time when I go to work just about 150 miles fourth east though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, its one of my side projects :P. micum x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paige I wish I had of met you before we planned it we could of come and had lunch with you or something, Nashville lunch wasn't that great!
    Grant I didn't see that one but I did see some real weird billboards, I got a ton of pics!
    XX <3 Micum

    ReplyDelete

Followers