Monday, October 11, 2010

ATLANTIC CITY

Today we pretty much spent the day shopping. I think Adam bought more clothes for himself than hes ever bought before! Hes got so many new things its nuts. I got some stuff too like you can see in the pic below. Most of the stores were Adidas, Nike, Reebok, Esprit, Timberland etc none major cool but I guess that was NYC.
We ate dinner at a Kosher restaurant, the hotel we are at is a little out of town and the closest place we could find was some joint called a steakhouse down the road. I got the Australian chicken, thinking it would be grilled or something but guess what, it came out battered!!!! It wasn't really the best experience, it took ages to come out and it seemed everyone else in the place were getting their meals first! Wasn't fantastic but they steamed our veges for us which was nice, its so hard to get just a standard steak and veges type meal around here.
So heres from photos I promised from last entry too.




7 comments:

  1. battered chicken?? yuck! Love that you guys are enjoying shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt there!!! Watching the game right now as I type this :) go eagles :) it is even black for you to match your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TRY THE "Outback Steakhouse" chain of restaurants. Authentic Aussie tucker - not
    But it is a good laugh and they shit emself when a real Aussie comes in. Keep your eyes peeled for one
    Greg Hambo (Bris Upstream)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firstly the OutBack Steakhouse is in fact an American company Started back in 1988 and its American cuisine, its has nothing to do with Australia or our food. Battered chicken, thats a new one. I would of asked to have seen the Chef, I would of said something like this "what is this? i am in fact an aussie and i just happen to be a Chef and I have never heard of or cooked batterd chicken, us Aussies like our chicken nice heathly grilled cooked, and BITCH where's my salad?" hahahahahaha
    I am glad to hear you are buying All Day I Dream About Sex stuff, Adidas is a pretty damn good brand. Miss you heaps xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Battered Chicken??? Australian??? BAHAHAHA... F**king yanks have NO IDEA!. Yeah Greg, Outback Steakhouse’s is an American company, and the food is absolutely shithouse. Hogs Breath FTW :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. addidas FTW love shopping there !!!

    and haha on batterd chicken wtf is that ? next they say aussies like prawn soup lol epic fail lol

    keep em coming xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. the battered chicken was terrible, I can't believe they called that aussie!
    Knew you'd love the shirt Grant, I got it cause of you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers